      Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 3:08 PM
      Subject: RE: [regenrx] Re: OOPS!

      Hello Dave and Gary,

      Just as a thought experiment, how many low gain RF stages ahead of a regen detector would it take to provide a useful improvement in adjacent channel strong signal rejection? A kind of  I.F. strip up front, let’s say for 40m, and ignoring tracking problems for the moment.

      If we are building our own receivers, we can do most any outlandish thing we want to, right?

      Cheers,

      Brian