Dear All, just to point out the new small object 2017 HV2 H= 29.0 see MPEC 2017-H55, I have computed the close encounter with the Earth on 2017-04-23.92 at
I _think_ the latest publicly-available version of the ADES spec is at http://minorplanetcenter.net/iau/info/IAU2015_ADES.pdf As Dave says, it's been "almostfeliks314159
... Ignore that document. Yet another attempt to introduce a new format has been lurking in the shadows. Called IAU2015 a little over a year ago. Now a
MPML is open to all with an interest in asteroids and comets. However, since many active MPML members are seriously involved in this field of research, the posts to this list can often be rather technical.
The MPML archives are available to all as a service to the astronomical community. To post on MPML you must be a member.
- Apr 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.