Hello all, Unfortunately "YJ895F2 was not confirmed (May 8.67 UT)" http://www.minorplanetcenter.net/iau/NEO/ToConfirm_PrevDes.html Regards, Patrick (originallyextpasc
2017 JB2 = YJ05369 [MPEC 2017-J57] http://www.minorplanetcenter.net/mpec/K17/K17J57.html Closest approach to the Earth: 55,670 km (+/- 190 km) at 03:17 UTC onextpasc
Sorry, I retract that.brucek10032
MPML is open to all with an interest in asteroids and comets. However, since many active MPML members are seriously involved in this field of research, the posts to this list can often be rather technical.
The MPML archives are available to all as a service to the astronomical community. To post on MPML you must be a member.
- Apr 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.