I’ve put together a process to plot NEO Uncertainty Maps using the excellent, free, software program Cartes du Ciel. It is my hope this will make follow upbrowe45243
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=6751 Dawn Discovers Evidence for Organic Material on Ceres Jet Propulsion Laboratory February 16, 2017 NASA's
Hi Matthias, The image retrieval function for NEAT has been down for several weeks. Jon Giorgini at JPL informed me that Steve Pravdo (also at JPL) reportsrdotdaneelolivaw
MPML is open to all with an interest in asteroids and comets. However, since many active MPML members are seriously involved in this field of research, the posts to this list can often be rather technical.
The MPML archives are available to all as a service to the astronomical community. To post on MPML you must be a member.
- Apr 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.