Hi DDDers, I am working on creating a Java micro ORM that is conducive to the tactical patterns of DDD like aggregates and value objects. I'm interested to get6qwipfl545putxqce65ouspx6puxb4jjaszxeilp
Hey DDDers, I'm working on an ORM for Java that makes it easier to do the tactical patterns of DDD like aggregates and value objects. I was hoping to get6qwipfl545putxqce65ouspx6puxb4jjaszxeilp
UI controller handles presentation concern Application service handles use case execution, collaboration, transaction, security etc. Thanks, Rupesh Tiwari Onrupesh_tiwari2000
More information is available at target="_blank" href="http://domaindrivendesign.org"
title="Most recent draft of book, 'Domain-Driven Design'">
- Sep 26, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.