Fwd: ernest's website: new and improved!

  • skholiast
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22
      All at BIBAL, please see below this welcome announcement from Pamela McClain. Congratulations and Thanks to Pamela, Evelyn and Ron for all the work that must have gone into this.

      ~~Bryan

      Message 2 of 3 , May 22

        This the best news I've had for a long time! Thank you, Pamela. I need to explore.

        Pete

        All at BIBAL, please see below this welcome announcement from Pamela McClain. Congratulations and Thanks to Pamela, Evelyn and Ron for all the work that must have gone into this.

        ~~Bryan

        You may once again find Ernest's website at ernestmcclain.net (if you type ernestmcclain.com it directs you to the website).  This is a much expanded website.  Please note that on the bibliography page the red printed words are hyperlinks.  This adds to the weight the browser algorithms give to the website.
        ernestmcclain.com
        Musical Adventures in Ancient Mythology

        ernestmcclain.net
        Musical Adventures in Ancient Mythology

        I welcome your comments and suggestions.  We've rather reached the limits of our imagination but we're happy to do some more work if you have ideas.  The webmaster is my companion Evelyn Henson and you can contact her through the "Useful Links" page (the contact form goes to Evelyn, Ron and me).

        Bryan -- would you send this announcement on to Bibal?  Thanks.

        Best wishes to you all,

        Pamela

      • Mayank Chaturvedi
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22