Re: ernest mcclain website

  • Richard Heath
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25
      Dear Ron,
      Thanks for the update. It looks like a beautiful school!
      Yours, Richard

      On 25/04/2017 11:06, rmcclain@... wrote:

      Hi Richard,

      Thanks for getting us this note.  I hadn’t noticed the site’s disappearance but we were definitely interested in keeping it alive and adding more to it at some point.

      The default is the website for my small private school.

      Ron McClain

    • skholiast
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25
        Thank you for the update about Ernest's site.

        I have checked and the site is archived for now via archive.org here:

        I hope the real site will b back up again soon.

        The In Memoriam volume project will be wrapping up this year -- I hope by August -- and the book will be available.

        ~~Bryan

        --
        http://speculumcriticum.blogspot.com

        "Authenticity comes from a single faithfulness: that to the ambiguity of experience.... If a writer is not driven by a desire for the most demanding verbal precision, the true ambiguity of events escapes him."       -- John Berger, "Credibility and Mystery"
      • Mayank Chaturvedi

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25
            you're right, Mayank -- I just checked the main page. In my past experience with archive.org, links have worked, but I guess not always.

            ~~Bryan

            Posted by: Mayank Chaturvedi <mchatur@...>

            .