A 1228 and A 1230 have also gone to Vivaraismartinbaumann112
It is now confirmed that the three cars that went to Italy are to provide parts to repair FS ETR 485-36. There is an unconfirmed report that SBB Historic willmartinbaumann112
Hi Martin, Can you translate the text you sent below? I do not know this language, neither does guhgltrensläte. Thx, Manfred Btw, I'll trade you an "a" for anmsandtner
Discussion of all aspects of railways (or railroads) in Switzerland, including narrow gauge and tramways, as well as Swiss rail products all over the world. Main topics are day-to-day operation, rolling stock and transport politics.
Modeling is not a topic, other groups deal with this, see
SwissRailModeling; BEMO; Euro-N.
Discussions in German - Deutschsprachige Gruppe:
- Trains and Railroads
- Jan 29, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.