34012Re: FW: "Matthew Cserhati: he's no "David" either!"

    Oct 31, 2014

      I seriously doubt Cserhati lost any job because of something he wrote as a M.S. seven years ago.  If he lost a job it's probably because of the young-earth foolishness he has continued to post since attaining his PhD, such as this review of the Ham/Nye debate:
      http://bibletruth.orgfree.com/articles/NyeHam.pdf

      He is a young-earth creationist and an evolution denier.  He promotes a distinction between so-called "historical science" and "observational science."  I can see why he wouldn't want this information available on the web if he was looking for a job somewhere where he would be able to use his place of employment as lending credibility to his UN-scientific views.

      Rick Hartzog

      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic