For the week of 5/17/17

  • jvhroberts19702
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14 7:29 AM
      As a reminder, next week Smith will be off limits. Also, we'll be sand blasting the 90mm gun next week.

      In addition to all of our other projects...

      We need to replace the wooden box covering the breaker panel in T600. The new panel is larger, so the old bo won't fit anymore.

      Keep working on the 90mm gun. FYI, the used military NDT tires are a bust. Worse shape than I was led to believe. So, let's make a choice this week on new tires.

      Let's get some tags and start tagging equipment we want to sell, donate or otherwise get rid of. Remember, Don H and his guys get first right of refusal.

      Keep working on the kiosk. Frank, would you show up on Thursday and discuss what you want? The guys have some good ideas they'd like to share with you.

      Let's discuss door locks and shutter latching options for the mess hall.

      And of course, let's ALL be safe and have fun!!

      JVHR

    • Michael Rogers
      Message 2 of 8 , May 14 7:51 AM
        John,

        Check with Paul Faircloth on T600. As of a few years ago, we got the OK to pull that old camera equipment out of there. That way you're able to determine the actual box size and get the camera hardware off of the wall while you're at it. There's a lot of junk on the wall in that corner of T600.

        Mike

        Sent from HTC One for Windows

          Message 4 of 8 , May 14 3:09 PM
            Done and done. Already talked to the rangers about this.
          • jvhroberts19702
            Message 5 of 8 , May 14 3:09 PM
              Yes, Fred. It will be a 5 day process starting 5/22.

              Thannks!!

              John
            • fara3x2

                Message 7 of 8 , May 15 5:44 PM
                  Smith. Make it 9, that way everyone should be there.

                  Thanks!
                • fara3x2
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 16 5:18 AM
                    OK. Thank you.