Will Short

  • jvhroberts19702
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9 12:39 PM
      Folks, this is an announcement that Will Short is now on the board of directors of FMHA. He's a welcome addition!
      Will has been passionate, driven and skillful with everything he's taken on. He has also shown exceptional leadership, a skill we can always use more of!!

      Welcome aboard, Will!! Yet another board member chosen from the Bunker Busters!!

      John

    • Hugh McCauley

          Message 4 of 8 , May 9 7:15 PM
            Lord bless him!
            We need more like him!
            Where can we find them?

            Message 5 of 8 , May 10 3:36 AM
              They seem to be finding us!
            • Beverly Dalecki
              Message 6 of 8 , May 10 6:39 PM
                Great news!
                Bev

                Sent from my iPad

                Message 7 of 8 , May 15 9:20 PM
                  Welcome...so glad to have you!
                  Bev

                  Sent from my iPad

                  On May 9, 2017, at 9:53 PM, Hugh McCauley hughjm@... [Fortmilesha] <Fortmilesha@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Welcome aboard! We are all for you because we are all for you!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On May 9, 2017, at 3:39 PM, jvhroberts19702@... [Fortmilesha] <Fortmilesha@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Folks, this is an announcement that Will Short is now on the board of directors of FMHA. He's a welcome addition!
                  Will has been passionate, driven and skillful with everything he's taken on. He has also shown exceptional leadership, a skill we can always use more of!!

                  Welcome aboard, Will!! Yet another board member chosen from the Bunker Busters!!

                  John

                • William Short
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 16 5:40 AM

                    Thanks Bev.  Its good to be aboard.