Fwd: Re: Fwd: Fort Miles_Collage EZ Kiosk

  • fara3x2
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 17
     If we want to have the Cart King company build the cart, this is their design for the cart and the price. Please comment on the design and if you think that our crew can build this. I will bring several photos to the Parks Planning meeting tomorrow.
    Frank

    Message 2 of 14 , Jan 18

    Here is an example of a kiosk cart.

    Dan B.

    Sent from Mail for Windows 10

    Message 3 of 14 , Jan 18
      Great job as always Dan. Do you think that our crew could build this for less than Cart King ?

      [Attachment(s) from Daniel Brown included below]

      Message 4 of 14 , Jan 18

        I can not answer for that.  I help out with ideas, then you have something to approach the FMHA with and see if it could be accepted as a project.

        Dan

        Get Outlook for Android

[...]

      • Dr. Donald Hattier
        Message 6 of 14 , Jan 18

          http://www.franklingolfcar.com/Club-Car-Precedent-Custom-Jeep-Golf-Cart-Body-Kit-p/jeep-ccpr.htm

          Message 7 of 14 , Jan 18
            Thank you sir. $ 2,500.00 delivered. I will check local sources too.

            Message 8 of 14 , Jan 18

              My logic here was that it was for a golf cart which mean some one thought aobut frame connections etc.

              This could be contructed by the BB from real parts for the front and make the tub. Probably less price that way. Much more labour.

[...]

              ...but ya gotta click this!: EZ-CARTS-ONLY$3,999

              http://youtu.be/1btkneZ78hw

              Message 9 of 14 , Jan 18
                We have multiple concepts that came out of the meeting. We are going to look into converting one of our carts to a jeep look, do a retail cart to look like a jeep or do a retail cart per Dan's concept and tow it with a golf cart.
                 Thank you for the input.

                Message 10 of 14 , Jan 18

                  One thing to consider if a cart is to be moved around the park by towing, is the wheels.

                  If a cart is to be used around the cantonment area the casters could be used or small air/rubber tires would work.  Large wheels/tires takes away from internal storage and may require another container for the supplies when away from the store room.

                  I see a cart that can be taken through handicapped accessable doors as it provides portability to different events, almost anywhere, inside and out.  If its to large then we restrict ourselves to only outside events.

                  Not everything needs to be a Jeep.  If its to be towed by a Jeep (a Jeep towing a Jeep) then the look of a jeep's trailer would seem to fit the design better (when closed its a box).

                  A cart can always be placed on a small trailer for movement outside the cantonment area.

                  Dan B.

                  Message 11 of 14 , Jan 18

                    Actually Dan makes sense. a nice bantam or benhur could be easily done by the BB and would allow for bigger tires right off.

                    The only jeeps towing jeeps I have seen are artillery and towed artillery. There are precendents for that.

                    or of course the jeep that died and needs a tow.

                    Message 12 of 14 , Jan 18
                      Let's keep this simple. Painting the golf carts OD would be great. Making them look like a jeep would be a LOT of work, and would fool no one.

                      For the kiosk, the design Dan did looks great, looks military, and should be easy to do as well.

                      My $0.02 worth!!