6956519's PSR

  • jvhroberts19702
    May 18 1:50 PM
      Folks, I just got a call from Parks. They are concerned about leaving 519's PSR open for this weekend. In reflection, I have to agree.

      So, we need a way to secure it tomorrow.

      One thought is to wedge some 4x4s in the opening, and then screw some of those chain link fence sections in Smith's muffler gallery to secure it for now.

      Basically, we need to make it inaccessible to the public. We KNOW they can't read signs!!

      Thanks, and it shouldn't be all that difficult, with all of our tools, etc.

      Let's make this happen tomorrow.

      Sorry, and thanks for helping!!

      John

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic