6784Cart Design Approval

  • fara3x2
    Feb 16
       We received approval for the cart this afternoon subject to a last look by Parks at the final revision to make the cart wider and to have larger wheels. We will probably not be towing the cart any distance over internal Park roads. We can push it to the rest rooms and to the outside corners of the OB building. A hitch will not be necessary. We will trailer it if we go any distance within the park.
      Thank you Dan and Jack. We are not putting pressure on the design build team to have it ready for the April 29th event.
      Frank
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic